OneBox HD app developers has not yet released its official version for iOS devices. And , iOS users can’t download and install OneBox HD app Android apk directly. Therefore , only one possible way to install OneBox HD app on iPhone , iPad and iPad Touch is to jailbreak the device. After jailbreaking , iOS users can use Cydia app to install OneBox HD app.
OneBox HD app for iOS
- Requires Good network connection
- jailbroken iOS device
- Cydia app.
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8+, 7, 7+, 6, 6+, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S,
- iPad Pro, Air 2, Air, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
- iPad Mini 4, Mini 3, Mini 2, Mini
- iPod Touch 6, 5
Steps to install OneBox HD on iphone :
Jailbreaking an Apple device means crossing the restrictions that are officially imposed on it by Apple Inc. Once jailbreak is done , user will get root access to the device.
Initially , Jailbreak your iOS device using any jailbreaking tool available. There are many Jailbreaking tools available . Choose jailbreaking tool according to your iOS version because all iOS versions does not support every tool.
- Step 1 : After jailbreaking your iOS , you have to install Cydia app. Cydia is an app store that includes apps which needs to be installed by jailbreaking the device.
- Step 2 : Once Cydia app is installed , run the app and search for ‘’OneBox HD’’ app in Cydia. If you find ‘OneBox HD’ , then click on ‘ install’ option and then and tap on ‘ confirm’ . Installation will begin now.
Once installation process completes , you can see OneBox HD app on Cydia springboard.
This is just an possible way to install OneBox HD on iOS devices. But , this method is not very safe to use because jailbreaking iOS device automatically voids device warranty and any additional Applecare warranty. Hence iOS users must wait until OneBox HD app developers launch official version of this app in-order to install the app safely.