Apple iOS devices does not support OneBox HD app Android Apk installation directly (though you can install onebox hd for ios as well). But , Apple computer OS i.e, Mac supports OneBox HD app installation. This can be done by using Android emulator.
OneBox HD for Mac Pcs
Let’s see how to install OneBox HD on Mac PC using Nox player Android emulator.
- 4GB RAM , 4GB HDD
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- iMac Pro
- Mac Mini
- macOS Sierra(10.12)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
How to download & Install OneBox HD app for Macbook Air/ Pro PC?
- Step 1 : Initially , download Nox player Android emulator for Mac from its official website and install on your Mac PC.
- Step 2 : After completing above step , go to official website of OneBox HD app. Download and save apk file of the app on your Mac.
- Step 3 : Launch Nox player and sign-up by completing necessary steps.
- Step 4: Then go to Apk section of Nox player and import/ drag & drop OneBox HD Apk file from download folder of your PC . Next , click on ‘ install’ option.
- Step 5 : Once installation completes , you can notice OneBox HD app on your Nox player
Once installation completes , you can see OneBox HD app in ‘ My apps’ section of Nox player emulator.Whenever user wish to use OneBox HD app on your Mac ,launch Nox player and run OneBox HD app on Nox player. You can also download onebox hd for pc windows.
OneBox HD app is a fantastic streaming app. Huge library with HD quality movies / TV shows attracts many people! This is a best entertainment app to use on your Android device , Windows/Mac PC.