People wish to use streaming apps on their PC because large screen of PC/Laptop gives better viewing experience than Smartphone’s. But , OneBox HD app Apk file is not available for PC users. Although , users can install Android apps using Android emulators! Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device(AVD) which can be used as a target platform to run Android applications on PC.
Let’s see how to install OneBox HD using Android emulator on Windows PC.
OneBox HD app for Computers
- 32-bit /64- bit processor
- 1 GB / 2Gb RAM
- 16GB / 20 GB Hard disk space.
OS supported :
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP
How to download and install OneBox HD app for PC
Bluestacks, MEmu ,Nox player are popular Android emulators . Users can choose any emulator as per their wish . Let’s see how to install OneBox HD app using Nox player. Nox player is an easy to use , effective and completely free Android emulator.
- Step 1: Initially , go to official website of Nox player Android emulator.Then download and install this emulator on your Windows PC.
- Step 2 : After installation , sign up to Nox player by completing necessary steps.
- Step 3 : Afterwards , go to official website of OneBox HD app. Then download and save apk file of the app on your PC.
- Step 4: Now , launch Nox player and go to Apk section.
- Step 5 : Then import OneBox HD Apk file from download folder of your PC to Nox player Apk section. Click on ‘ install’ option.
- Step 6 : OneBox HD app installation process begins now. Once installation completes , you can notice OneBox HD app on your Nox player .
Android emulators helps PC users to run Android apps on PC. Using Nox player Windows PC users can install OneBox HD app and enjoy their free time by watching movies/TV shows in this app.